Hello,

kedmunds

Hi,

I am a neophyte when it comes to Lighting Control. I Have several dimmers and an ADJ DJ Scan 250. I am using the Enttec USB-DMX Pro and LightFactory.

My background is in Process Control Instumentation and PLCs. I am also a Journeyman Machinist.

I am hoping to learn from others with more knowledge than myself, the art of Lighting Control

KJE

Welcome to the Booth! You've come to the right place to learn and you have an excellent vocabulary too! Personally I'm not a moving light guy so I can't help you much. But there are plenty here who can. Your gear is fairly simple compared to some of the stuff the big boys use around here. You'll run into a little disdain for ADJ but we can't all afford Mac 2K's and GrandMA's can we. We have several people who are big fans of computer based lighting control so I'm pretty sure we can find someone to help with any LightFactory questions you have.

Get to know the search function as there is a ton of information in the Archives. And don't forget the Wiki, it's loaded with great terminology. Most of all don't be shy, jump in and post. It's a great community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back