Hello,

:) I am a new member to this service. I am primarily an LD who specializes in dance production. Also a 30 year journeyman of IATSE. Learning more ways to connect to others in the profession.
I have a small Company - GNH Lighting. I am trying to market services to K12 education. It seems to me that there are many theatres across the country that need basic, yearly maintenance to make them safer and more functional. If anyone has any suggestions, please write.
I am also working on a Dance Production Handbook. I have been doing dance production for over 30 years of which 24 was at a University dance department. The only text out there is written by dancers/administrators. It seems that it is time fr a tech t write a bk.

Welcome. I have nothing to say, really, but wanted to make this annoying message: Hello coolbeam it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
go away.

Here's a dance lighting question for you: Do you shutter your shinbusters off the floor? LDs seemed to be mixed on this.

Welcome to the Booth. You'll find a lot of young folks just starting out around here who would love to ask old pros questions. We really focus on teaching and sharing the knowledge of the ages around here. At the same time you'll find some people with amazing knowledge in areas that you won't believe. So you'll get something out of it too.

Get to know the search function, the archives are full of gold. Also check out the Wiki and think about words you might be able to help contribute. Don't worry about the details just get them started and someone will help fill them in later. We are trying to build the largest technical theater dictionary right here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back