Help! Led Bar Lighting. Unsure...

Hello,

I need to light a 20' cross section with Led lighting shining from the floor to the ceiling and I'm unsure what to buy. Our budget is very small. Do you all know of any good Led (DMX controlled) lighting I could purchase that is known to be reliable?

There are a few lights I would recommend, but it depends which one you choose by your definition of a "small" budget.

Chauvet Colorstrip - $160
The colorstrip is my personal recommendation because only about 3 of 4 of them would be needed for your needs. They are DMX controllable, have great preset colors and effects, and the beam they produce is super wide.

Chauvet Colorstrip Mini - $100
If you like the idea of the colorstrip, but want something smaller and cheaper, than this is the light to get. It is small, portable, and super bright and wide. The only downside would be that you would probably need more of them

ADJ DOTZ Bar - $200
This would probably be your best option, buy 2 or 3 of these and these would definitely do the job. And they are Tri-Led so you have great color mixing!

Hope this helped. Let me know if I can answer any more of your questions

Hello,

I need to light a 20' cross section with Led lighting shining from the floor to the ceiling and I'm unsure what to buy. Our budget is very small. Do you all know of any good Led (DMX controlled) lighting I could purchase that is known to be reliable?

We're using Chauvet Colorband PIX as well as the Chauvet ColorBattens. Pretty satisfied with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back