The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

help- rental

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by ricc0luke, Apr 4, 2006.

1. ricc0luke

ricc0luke Active Member

this is fun (can you sense the sarcasam?)...

i need to rent an ETC Express Console... not hard right? well, i need it on the 20th of April.... through May 8th... for at most $400. I only need a 24/48 but will take a 48/96. Designlab doesn't have one for those dates, Chicago Spotlight has one, but I was really looking for a second quote... though I'll give up with that idea if I don't find one tomarrow...

I'm in central Illinois... I have no problem driving a few hours to get a board, I just don't know who else will carry it....

any ideas? any school that you know of that would rent their board? btw... its a community theatre.

thanks

2. Pie4Weebl

Pie4Weebl Well-Known Member Fight Leukemia

ILC in skokie rents those boards according to their site. Ryan is the guy who I talk to for renting stuff there and his contact info is on this page: http://www.intelligentlighting.com/Contacts.htm

Its a lot quicker to call for a quote than e-mail him though.

3. len

len Well-Known Member

There's Windy City Music in Burr Ridge, although I don't know if they have one. I know they have a Leprecon 624, tho.

TLC might have something. Also, try Grand Stage in the city.

There's also a company in Peoria on north Sheridan I think but I don't know the name.

4. soundman

soundman Well-Known Member

Did you try upstaging?

5. Footer

Footer Senior Team Senior Team Premium Member

Call ISU... they have a few expresses that they would prob rent you pretty cheap... also give F&G a call in chambana... if we had an express laying around i would rent it to ya but allas we dont... what theatre are you with?

6. ship

ship Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

TLC, Performance Lighting(Pete's), Frost, Design Lab, Grand Stage and Chicago Spotlight to complete the list quick list of just some of the suppliers in the area that might or might not have them available.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  7. Inaki2

Inaki2 Active Member

Call ETC, not only are they not that far away, they may know who has one around here. Their service is great...just don't mention ship in your call hee hee