Help! Strand lighting

Patch29

Hello guys and gals

I am working at a summer camp which has a philips strand lighting pallete preset 32/64 Playback. Very VERY different from the ETC Ion I am used to. After I turned on the board only 3 lights and the computer monitor came on. It seemed that non of the board buttons except release and go were in operation. To test this I did a face panel test and only the go button and release were working. Any ideas on how to get the board to work? Sorry for the stupid post. I am just very unfamiliar with this console.
-thanks
Patrick

it sounds like a loose usb drive inside the desk (this has happened to me before ) trun board off and then open the desk from the front and find the usb drive inside and is it held in with a zap strap if so try wiggleing it and close board and reboot

Thanks guys was definitely planning on learning the board. coldnorth was right it was just a matter of checking all the usb connections.

Thanks guys was definitely planning on learning the board. coldnorth was right it was just a matter of checking all the usb connections.

Let us know if you have any more trouble or questions. Tech support can be reached at 800.4.STRAND. I can be reached at 212.795.3043.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back