Hey All, Its Loki

loki

My real name is Aaron, i do Sound and Visual, but i am also getting into lighting.

I Started out working for a school but now i am moving on and up to bigger and better things, i live in Victoria, Australia. I am 17.

My Hobbies are A/V, Venturers and Sailing.

Looking forward to helping out and learning from all of you guys,
Loki

Welcome aboard. Be prepared to be bombarded with many various questions. I will only ask one: do you/does your company/does your venue have a website, if so what is it?

gudday, Why are so many of the new aussies based in Victoria.
Welcome to CB unless Hughesie has invented you to get more members for his LastFM group.
If you have a website let us know, as you may have gathered we are a nosey bunch. ASk questions when you need help but don't be afraid to answer them to help the rest of us out. Use search to see if we've already done your topic to death.
How do you feel about Pirates, Gafftaper and Hughesie are involved in a major metric war and the yanks are discussing pizza. Pointless really as the best Pizza's come from South Australia but I simply can't prove it. I tried scanning one in to send to America but my computer ate it.
See you on the booth.

Hey men, im not normally the welcoming time but concidering your the same age as me and in the same location, which is creepy i thought i should say something.

also don't be afraid to ask anything, many times i have been in a show and wondered something and ask these great people and has an answer within the hour they are truly a great bunch of people.

and logos, no i didn't invent him and he's going to be a good boy and say that metric rules :)

when gafftaper comes along, just ignore him for he is evil :)

Well i dont have a website, Metric rules and the best Pizza is made at Encore in Hastings victoria but i will get into those debates in the correct thread, thanks all for the warm welcome

So we now have the Norse trickster god whose mother was a giant on this site. So how's Thor these days? Still banging around with Mjollnir?

What's that? Another vote for metric?

*Whistles gafftaper over*.

...Ha!

And Encore does make nice pizzas.

By the way, this padiwan is mine.

Hey guys the Metric war is over and I won. But that doesn't matter, I've seen the light and I'm all about Cubits now. If I need a smaller unit of measurement I'm going with the horse racing folks and going to measure with Hands. Yep Hands and Cubits for me It's so easy. Just finished building a couple of flats today that were 5 cubits 2 hands high by 2 cubits 2 hands wide. Got a nice window in the top with an Elizabethan look to it.

Welcome to the booth Loki! I'm more a fan of Audhumla the mother cow. Although Loki's snake child Jörmungand was pretty cool.

The last thing you want do is tell someone from Chicago they don't have the best pizza in the world. You might wake up in the river wearing cement shoes.

You didn't win, i did

Oh Jeez! Here we go again !
Welcome Loki! Hope you have fun. I always get to say, " Ask what you want, answer what you can." Unless Logos beats me to it, apparently you don't have copyright laws in Oz, and he steal with impunity. I like Loki, 'though I prefer to act the part of a mysterious grey man who stalks the theatre in a floppy grey hat, and who has but one eye.

So where do you stable a six legged horse and what do you do with all those **** ravens. Doesn't the guano become irritating.

By the way Gafftaper my favourite child of Loki is Fafnir.

So where do you stable a six legged horse ...................

Why, in a six legged horse stable, of course. It the always having one extra pair of horseshoes on hand that's the real pain. :rolleyes:

your all strange souls.....

The bigger question Hughesie is how did all these theater technicians with knowledge of Norse Mythology end up in the same internet forum.

Perhaps we need to ask Dave to create a Norse Mytholgy board down there by Off Topic and the Punching Bag.

yeah, that is sort of creepy

gafftaper, where the only sane ones

Don't trust Gafftaper my boy, he too knows of the mysteries of Ygdrasil.

Don't trust Gafftaper my boy, he too knows of the mysteries of Ygdrasil.
And Lo, There do I see my Father. And Lo, there do I see my Mother, and my sister, and Brother...............................

i think it's time to highlight my tag line

""It's not the 80's any more, you can't get wasted and drive from gig to gig, we have something called OH&S now" or in your case

"It's not the 80's any more, you can't get historic and operate controlbooth, we have something called OH&S now"

:)

And Lo, There do I see my Father. And Lo, there do I see my Mother, and my sister, and Brother...............................
It's been a while but

... and Lo do I see the line of my people stretching out to the begining ...

Go away Hughesie we're having fun.

great, distracted from my homework, i decided to check controlbooth, now i found myself looking at norse gods, so i can find out what you are talking about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back