The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hey all

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by ogivol, Aug 26, 2008.

1. ogivol

ogivol Member

Well....Hey....

I recently found this sight doing a search for well....Beauty and the Beast.
    Seems my High School holds me personally for lighting design and I was looking to get a few ideas through the search engine. Not to say that I require any help :oops:

But I decided might as well sign up for this site in case I'm looking for some answers, or if I could help out with my somewhat "good" knowledge of technical theater.

I'm at the moment, a high school junior, and though I'm not looking into a career for technical theater, I have done it since freshman year (in all jobs and forms) and may continue in college as a side job possibly, to make some money....darn you expensive college! :grin: .

2. cdub260

cdub260 CBMod CB Mods

Not looking into technical theatre as a career? How come none of the rest of us were that smart?:mrgreen:

Seriously, though, you should find this sight a great resource for advice on pretty much all things technical.

There's even a thread on how to build a fence for penning cattle, for ever elusive problem of cattle management on stages.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the booth.