The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by SAWYeR, Feb 17, 2007.

1. SAWYeR

SAWYeR Active Member

Hey people! My name is Sawyer. While it's not my real name, everyone in the tech theatre department at my high school calls me that. I have been doing technical theatre for seven and a half years now. I started as a spot-op at my junior high in fifth grade, and now I'm a Junior and an ME at my high school who gets the honor of working with two MAC 700 Profiles for our Winter Musical Ragtime. Lighting is my thing. It's what I intened on majoring in at college and going into a job as afterwards. I hope to make some new friends here and to also get some advice on how to get ahead in the world of lighting. Once again, hi!

2. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    Welcome Aboard SAWyer ! Don't hesistate to ask questions and We look forward to hearingyour opinions.

3. Chris15

Chris15 CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Welcome to Controlbooth.

Van, I'm noting a couple of typos in the above post and that is a bit unlike you. Is everything OK?

4. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    Hehehe Yeah Chris. I apprieciate it, I've been a bit under the weather but fine thanks for noticing. You know I've heard of Hma radio operators that can identify others by the "way they code key" or the way they do morse code. Never really thought about identifying other by the way they type.

5. dvlasak

dvlasak Active Member

Welcome!

Dennis