Hey Everyone!

SAWYeR

Hey people! My name is Sawyer. While it's not my real name, everyone in the tech theatre department at my high school calls me that. I have been doing technical theatre for seven and a half years now. I started as a spot-op at my junior high in fifth grade, and now I'm a Junior and an ME at my high school who gets the honor of working with two MAC 700 Profiles for our Winter Musical Ragtime. Lighting is my thing. It's what I intened on majoring in at college and going into a job as afterwards. I hope to make some new friends here and to also get some advice on how to get ahead in the world of lighting. Once again, hi!

Welcome Aboard SAWyer ! Don't hesistate to ask questions and We look forward to hearingyour opinions.

Hehehe Yeah Chris. I apprieciate it, I've been a bit under the weather but fine thanks for noticing. You know I've heard of Hma radio operators that can identify others by the "way they code key" or the way they do morse code. Never really thought about identifying other by the way they type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back