Hey from Idaho

Hey guys and gals. I was surfing the net at work and found this site. Being that I am the Asst. Technical Director for Sun Valley Company, this is gonna be a great place to visit. I am 31 years old, live in Bellevue, Idaho. I am married and have a step son living at home as well.

As for experience, we have lots of gear hear to use as far as sound and lighting go. We use several mixers here ranging from A&H Mix Wiz 16ch. up to the Yamaha PM5D. Our work horse for general shows is the Yamaha LS9-32 digital board, which, after figuring out how to use it, is really a nice console. Lighting is not my specialty but I am learning more about it all the time. We use Leviton Dimmers for our smaller venues and the ETC Ion system for our largest venue, the Pavilion.

Wow, sounds like I was trying to show off, really I wasn't. I think I just got really lucky and slipped into this wonderful job. Thank you guys for taking the time to read my bulletin. Please, ask any questions that you would like. I am sure I will have plenty for all of you as well.

Welcome to the Booth! You'll find this place has a great mix of pro's, educators, people who work for manufacturers, and students who are just getting started. Don't be shy, jump in and join the discussion.

Get to know the search function, there's a ton of amazing information in the archives. Also check out our wiki.

Look out it's addicting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back