Hey hey.

Mornin', everyone.

I just happened on this place about twenty minutes ago when I was googling something about turntables and a link led me here.

You can call me Seth. I'm 23, still in college because I switched majors halfway through, but now I'm happy with what I got. I'm a tech theatre major, only because that's what stage management falls under for us.

SMing is the best thing, I think. Yeah, that sounds kind of silly to say (and no, I'm not trying to start a pissing contest over who thinks what is better), but considering we're all here because we like some aspect of the behind the scenes stuff, to each his own, right?

So, yeah. -waves-

SMing is the best thing, I think. Yeah, that sounds kind of silly to say (and no, I'm not trying to start a pissing contest over who thinks what is better), but considering we're all here because we like some aspect of the behind the scenes stuff, to each his own, right?

We all have our strengths and our weaknesses. Speaking for myself, I'm a very good electrician, a passable carpenter, a mediocre lighting designer, and a lousy painter. My first love in theatre has always been lighting. If stage management is what you enjoy most and where your talents and skills are focused, then that's where you belong.

Anyway, welcome to the booth. Feel free to jump in on the various discussions at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back