Hey, I thought we could share pictures of our shows...

Hired to hang Chinese Lanterns in a tent for a wedding.

Pic during load in.

proxy.php

Before the party.

proxy.php

Was that the show where your director wanted to use the cyc as a main?

Nice work, Duck. Was the color on the cyc in picture one intentional, or an unfortunate effect of distance from Cyc to batten? Overall, it looks really nice.

I think it looks cool either way! It does look like the scene was taking place in the evening, with the sun setting. Or, if your in a more imaginative mood, they could be in northern Idaho, and its an Aurora Borealis! (does anyone else think that Aurora Borealis spelling is overly complicated?)

Well, here it is folks, the eight and final show of our season at PTC: "RENT." it has been a fun one to work on, though I think that many of us are now ready for some time off! (the beauty of working on a University campus is having the summer off!). I am guessing that most of you know the show, so I shouldn't need to do much in the way of introducing it. As always, you can find more photos and all of the cast and production staff information over on my website in the gallery for the show. Without any further ado, "RENT"

"The power blows!"

"With a bonus if I promise to trim her tree..."

"to you and you and you, you and you!

"I was a boy scout once, and a brownie..."

Halloween

As always, questions and comments are more than welcome. There are lots more photos over on my site if you want to see more of the show. Enjoy!

...Excuse the lack of costume on the girl on the far right. ...
Just an FYI: you might want to rephrase that, as it tends to lead to disappointment once one actually clicks through to the thumbnail. :twisted:

A lot of the effects are caused by the old Colortran units not being the most efficient ever. That was mostly color mixing though.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

A small milestone for me. Last night I got to light my first concert in NYC!

proxy.php

IceWolf. What colors did you use coming from the FOH for the front wash. I see you used mostly Spots, but was wondering what you used for a general wash.

Define front wash? The plain front light system was all NC+R132. Most of the color was pushed from front angles in the box booms and then top and sides.

I'm in love with those lyric graphics for Rise and Sing! (risen & reigning) Apart from that, the whole thing looks great.

We need something like that in our area...or at least a venue that can handle an event like that.

I've been really swamped with work lately (never a bad thing), but here's some pics from our kids camp the last couple weeks.

42'x16' Projector screen
6x Mac 550
8x Mac 250 Wash
8x Mac 250 Beam
6x Stagebar 54s
1x Jands Vista T2
1x Jands Vista S3
1x Martin Maxedia Compact

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm doing another camp this week with some mac 101s, pics to come.

While it looks epic and Im really impressed, the tiny and near dead black knight from MP&HG religious bit in me says holy crap really!?! Of course, its also the bit that thinks monasterys are fun to visit and that middle ages cathedrals are some of the best worship spaces ever created... However, thats not a commentary on the quality of work in the slightest, more a question for the producers I guess. However, I think part of that is: When I was a kid we have the overhead and a transparency with the words and you were happy you didnt need a book! Powerpoint was a big deal when you started using that to present the lyrics in youth group, you had a kick-butt youth group! Oh how things have changed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back