Hey, I thought we could share pictures of our shows...

Yeah programming in a short period of time is difficult. All the programming for those pictures I posted happened the day of the event.

CONCERT GALLERY: http://photobucket.com/albums/b194/4077hawkeye/Winter Concert 2005/

DANCE GALLERY: http://photobucket.com/albums/b194/4077hawkeye/Dance/

Alright, keep in mind I'm only 17. I know I have a lot to learn . . .

But here are two gig's I lit recently:

My schools winter concert and a 60's Dance in our gym.

The dance in the gym required that I run socapex from the stage accross the hallway and into the gym.

Both of these I did alone. I personally rented the cable, made plots / paper work etc. . .

Hope you all like-comments more than welcome!

proxy.php

proxy.php

How so? Its completely safe so long as you dont overload it. Each dimmer can handle 600watts or 5amps and an edison connector is rated at 15amps or 1800watts-so as long as you stay in those parameters it is perfectly safe.

Plus I wired it-and I'm really Anal when it comes to electricity.

Aaron_Parsekian said:
Its completely safe so long as you dont overload it.
Plus I wired it-and I'm really Anal when it comes to electricity.

It is safe for you, but maybe not for someone else who gets their hands on it and puts too big a load on the dimmer.

Covers over the dimmers would be a good thing to add as well. I'm pretty sure theres a few things that might cause problems if dropped into one of those boxes.

Me likes the blue ceiling.

Hello:

I had not noticed.

Thanks,

dwt1

From Macbeth, November, 2005. I was both the scenic and lighting designer, and it was an all female version.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Re: Hey i thought we could share pic of our shows

These are a few shows that I worked on in my past.

Attachments

• 13MLLO_res.jpg
    13MLLO_res.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 453
  • Imago Deilo_res.jpg
    Imago Deilo_res.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 443

Here's a couple of shots of one of our systems at work.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

ooh, I'm a fan of the variety show with the trussing. Here are some pics from my little project. Our space has normally 3 electrics, each a wash, so I decided to mix it up, using the 3rd as specials and putting medium lamps into them. Also hung the side light which was something different.
Criticism is welcome and wanted.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Pie4Weebl said:
ooh, I'm a fan of the variety show with the trussing. Here are some pics from my little project. Our space has normally 3 electrics, each a wash, so I decided to mix it up, using the 3rd as specials and putting medium lamps into them. Also hung the side light which was something different.
Criticism is welcome and wanted.

Nice, simple and effective. Wish all of my rock gigs looked as good. However, most either don't have the money to spend on lighting or the venue has no bar/trus to speak of.

Have to ask what the purple gel you are using is.

Mayhem said:
Nice, simple and effective. Wish all of my rock gigs looked as good. However, most either don't have the money to spend on lighting or the venue has no bar/trus to speak of.

Have to ask what the purple gel you are using is.

The 4 purple in the 4 center pars in the back is my fav, R39, Skelton Exotic Sangria, who can not like a gel with that name?

Just finshed up another talent show, this one I got together money to rent to mac 550s and a whole hog 2 setup for my laptop. These looks were okay, sadly the best ones were from songs with many cues, so I was unable to take pics of them, getting a video of my favorite group though, if the colors are not too washed out I will post it.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back