Hey, I thought we could share pictures of our shows...

dbaxter

Here is Peter and the Star Catcher at Blackfriars. I projected some slow moving clouds on the upper sail for preset along with some wave sounds. The stairs SR are portable and moved around for scenes as needed. We almost had to air-drop the percussionist into place. He had lots of toys!
Peter1.jpg
Peter2.jpg Peter3.jpg

josh88

Remarkably Tired.
Fight Leukemia
Nothing really lighting related in this particular picture, but this is a panorama of my stage tonight for the percussion show that we've got going on. I think we could have fit a few more drums on stage.

JohnD

Fight Leukemia
A brake drum is required for the opening of Les Mis. It does have a distinct clang to it.
Another user of brake drum percussion is Tom Waits, mostly in his Swordfishtrombone and Rain Dogs days. He called it "junkyard orchestration". He also used a battery powered megaphone for vocal processing.

soundlight

All those timecoded lightshows I did in college and at my first job after college have come in handy over the past few years as I've been programming lighting for a bunch of bands, here's one from last year since I'm missing live music like crazy right now.