Hey, I thought we could share pictures of our shows...

Ah, 1776. I've run spot on it twice for one company and TD'd for another. Never get tired of it......

Just did WSS

Attachments

• 158.JPG
    158.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 617
  • 090.JPG
    090.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 566
  • 098.JPG
    098.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 345.JPG
    345.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 555
  • 125.JPG
    125.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 548
It was an interesting show (1776), but after watching it for about three weeks straight, the show got a touch tiresome. I LD'ed this show and I fell into being board op.

When life gives you flash n trash you make the best of it. LEDwalkers DMX thru Blizzard Lightcasters. Running through Madrix.

proxy.php

Figured I would add a picture of our new act.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 450
It was a self extinguishing prop with a dead mans switch. Everything round it was fireproofed... A very uber expensive 30 seconds let me tell yah.

Oh I bet.

Super proud of this one. Those lights were a waking nightmare.

I bet, but that looks pretty cool. It brings back memories when made one that had to chase, all by hand.

Here's a church I just installed a mostly LED rig with a Hedgehog 4 as the console.

Attachments

• IMG_1636.JPG
    IMG_1636.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 371
Thought I'd add my contribution to the mix. Here's a Youtube slideshow video of Chess, a show I designed several years back for a community theater.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just thought I'd throw my space into the Mix'
This show is called The Sea by Edward Bond
I took this today. Not really a scene from show
Just put up a nice Lighting cue...
None of it is my designer, I'm just the lowly electrician on the Show
We have 3 show's in my theatre that run in rep and 4 theatres all together that all do the same roughly so we have 10 show's running at same time. 2 per day in 3 theatre's 1 in the 4th studio space

proxy.php

proxy.php

I got to fill in as the US LD for a brief run that ended with me punting the largest show I've ever punted. While it in no way went anywhere near as smooth as I wanted on a whole, it happened.

I found the hardest part of it was making looks that actually looked like something without being blown out, this was complicated by the foggers that were just kind of doing their own thing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back