Hey, I thought we could share pictures of our shows...

100% not my show.
But looking at photos, I can't believe this line array hang. Did they originally have the stage in the middle of the room and change it last minute?

1663891536593.png

credit: https://www.wilsonsmedia.com/dreamf...commerce-cloud-updates-and-more-from-day-two/

Ah, Spamalot. So many props, so many costumes (82 our Costumer said). Two levels. The battlements above the castle door go away in Act 2. I'll show what I did for Black Knight once I get the show video. These are work light photos. For production ones, go to https://galleries.goatfactorymedia.com/spamalot-bf2022/
IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

Next up - Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley. This was a bunch of work. We bought the entire inventory of one Home Depot's cove molding and had to go to another to finish. I should probably have taken a photo of the Christmas tree lit up considering my post on how I did it.
Pemberley1.jpg

Putting together some elements for singing in the rain, new projectors, well new to us. Newer hazers, and a half dozen. Cheap Chinese movers. Stars and moon composited in Gimp from some royalty free sources. It’s getting pretty so I’m having fun.
And what chinese movers did you choose?

And what chinese movers did you choose?
First four.. cant remember... were 60 watt and pretty bright.. Second four were both 90 watt even brighter, supposedly same brand but bought some months apart actually have different profile needs. Added versatility ... like why fire up the follow when you have a 3 stanza stand and sing at the close of a scene... or I have a really neat high contrast god light on a frozen actress. The savings in lift and ladder time was worth the 90 buck price tag. The 90 watters were xpcleoyz from amazon. They are bright. fixed focus, and ultimately disposable, but fun and semi versatile.

Frame from our promotional video. If I keep at it, I could get good at this lighting thing, at least for one frame
rain.png

The Wolves at the Central New York Playhouse 2.0. Directed by Olivia Semsel, Set design by Chris Lupia, Lighting design by Declan Rapp, Photo credit Amelia Beamish. Astroturf courtesy of a trade with SUNY Oneonta.

Attachments

• Da Woofs.jpg
    Da Woofs.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 99
Wow, that "Tempest" set is wonderful!

I don't believe I've posted this before.

1997, the 25th anniversary concert weekend at Radio City Music Hall for WCBS-FM radio.

This is Stevie Nicks entrance coming in on the second elevator. Other acts included Deon and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

Lighting Designer and Set Director.

RCMH CAR.jpg

Sort of a combination here. Wanted to show the curtain drop we did for A Funny Thing Happened, which reveals the set. The curtain drop. Super simple - big grommets on the curtain that hooked onto right angle brackets strapped to a pipe that rotated. Angles up to load, 180 degree rotation and plop.

Sort of a combination here. Wanted to show the curtain drop we did for A Funny Thing Happened, which reveals the set. The curtain drop. Super simple - big grommets on the curtain that hooked onto right angle brackets strapped to a pipe that rotated. Angles up to load, 180 degree rotation and plop.
Something appealing, something appalling, something for everyone, a comedy tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back