Hey, I thought we could share pictures of our shows...

Re: Hey i thought we could share pic of our shows

What is that car? The Headlight and front edge of the hood < bonnet> looks like a Karman Ghia, only bigger. Maybe it's late and I need glasses.....

It's not a Tucker is it?

Yes it is a Karmann Ghia. .................

Ah Ha ! VW radar still working.

Broadway review I did at a community theater.

They gave me a less than week to put it together (the previous show closed on Sunday, we opened on Friday), so it was a very hectic tech schedule (especially since there was a 2 person crew, thats it).

345 cues.

The pictures aren't great because I just asked the wife of a cast member to take some photos for me, but what can you do.

http://www.zacphotos.com/Antrim on Broadway.html

This was a one-off event I worked on at camp. We threw it together in about a week from concept to production.
Rig Features:
4- Clay Paky Alpha Spot 575
6- Diversitronics AF1000 Strobes
60' 14" Triangle Truss
16- Assorted Lensed Source Fours
3- JEM ZR33 Foggers
2- le Maitre G300 Hazers
Controlled by ETC Express 48/96
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5AoSYUEek

We held a dinner at our theatre for one of our local hospitals. One of those high priced fund raisers. I threw this together while they were setting up the day of the event.

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 311

We held a dinner at our theatre for one of our local hospitals. One of those high priced fund raisers. I threw this together while they were setting up the day of the event.

I should assume you mean you threw the lighting together... right?

<Or, did you set up everything...?:twisted:>

Last edited:

some pics of my last show - les mis... more pics, as well as the animated projections i created and the turntable (which van GREATLY helped with), can be seen on my site listed below.........

Aw Shucks I just got a warm fuzzy feeling. :oops:
I'm glad I could help, and it looks good nice work !

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Show: I'm Peggy Guggenheim and You're Not!
Using 32 units on 30 channels[/CENTER]

Last edited:

These photos came from The Wiz performed by St. Joes Summer Theatre, that I designed this summer at Babson's Sorenson Center. The entire show was focused and programmed in two days with the first run with lighting on opening night. We used the rep plot, which consists of around 250 fixtures (S4's, S4 PARS, PAR 64's, Altman 8" Fresnels, L&E Mini Strips and Altman Sky Cycs) with the addition of 6 Altman blacklights and 2 Martin Mac 250 Kryptons.

http://web.mac.com/mikeberger1/Site/Show_Albums/Pages/The_Wiz.html

From a recent wedding. Most of the photos I take are with a digital. I'm going back to film, now that it's so easy to take the fime in and have the lab turn them into .jpg instead of prints.

Last edited:

Check out my recently updated website...www.chrisleffel.com

I'd love some feedback!

-Chris

The page doesn't view properly in FireFox for me. I have to switch the rendering engine to IE.

It loads.
But does not function at all on Safari... or firefox.

JH

Ok, here is a link to my photos site. I will post all new photos from the shows we do in the theatre section. You are of course welcome to check out the rest of the site as well. The newest show I have up is "Paint Your Wagon."

Bummer. I didn't do anything really special. There are photo galleries in the lighting design section and a Windows media plug in for the sound design section, but to not load or function at all, that's really weird. I did build it with an older version of Frontpage, could that be it?

Thanks for the feedback.

Chris - your site doesn't work for Firefox for me either. I too have to switch it over to IE.

I have tried to work out at Rover for a while and it never has worked out....

Oh well..

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back