Hey! I'm happy to register here.

Welcome to the Booth. Forgive us if we may be a bit shy of your location. Most often when we have members join from China, they do so with the intent of selling various products. We mention this in the Terms of Service.

Now that I have that out of my system, what types of projects are you working on?

I am learning stage design but that is not my major. My English is not very good,some of your words I can't follow. I want to learn language as well as technical here.

... My English is not very good, some of your words I can't follow. I want to learn language as well as technical here.
Your English is better than some of our American-born high school age members. :clap:

Notice that some/many/most technical theatre terms have a yellow dotted underline? These are words, names, phrases defined in our wiki. Clicking on any one will take you to its definition. We have over 3000 definitions.

Life is all about the journey, not the destination. We're ALL still learning.

Though most of our membership is from the United States, we have members from all over the world. Don't hesitate to ask for clarification on any terms that may not be underlined. We are constatly adding to our wiki, especially as we add some regional terminology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back