Hey there!

TJCross

Why hello there... didn't see you there. All corny jokes aside, I came to this site completely by accident. However, it seems to have a plethora of people who know what they're doing tech-wise. I like to think that the members of this wonderful community will be able to assist me with my technical theatre related issues, and that I possibly will be able to offer the same type of advice in the future. A little background information in regards to myself: Senior in high school preparing for college, completely immersed in the theatre world (Right now I spend over 90 hrs per month at school just in the drama department), obsessed with lights and the technical aspects of theatre. I've been training for stage management since my sophomore year, and throughout this year and last have done lighting design and stage management for several shows. In short, thank you for reading this introductory thread, and I think you're wonderful.

May you have many glorious shows,
~TJ

Welcome aboard TJ! Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back