Hey there!

GreyWyvern

Hi! I'm Dave. My day job is working for Apollo Design Technology. Yes, I work with Keith (Kelite). I am the electronics tech here. I take your tech support calls and fix your units when you send them back for repair.

I moonlight as the TD for both my church and a small theatre group.

I frequent the forums for information and thought it was about time I joined!

Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you. Keith is a great resource, I bet you prove to be as well.

Thanks. I hope to be. Although Keith is a wealth of knowledge. I always enjoy the occasional story time with him!

Welcome to The Booth Dave! I had a great time visiting with the Apollo gang at LDI. Keep an eye on Keith for us please, it sounds like he likes to take tech support calls in odd and preferably frozen locations. Perhaps you can design a bluetooth headset into some earmuffs for him.

As for the rest of your life there are lots of church technicians and small community theater people around here as well so you'll find yourself in good company. Don't be shy, jump in and post!

Thanks! I'll do my best to keep an eye on Keith. I may have to design bluetooth capable earmuffs, those could come in handy! That's a nice idea.

I'm assuming you know his tree house story? Funniest thing I've heard in a long time. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back