Hey Y'all!

Cajungirl

I am a choreographer but most recently have basically served as the artisic director for local events such as Mardi Gras balls. I have been away from doing larger scale productions for several years and have been roped in a school production during an emergency.

I feel like I have lost touch with so many things and I have to get back in the loop. Since word of my current involvement with this school production must have hit the streets before I agreed to it, I have gotten a call from a larger community group but am still thinking about that one.

I am a mom, who like many others spend my time at sporting events and just don't know if I can handle all the late night rehearsals and the calls from stressed out cast members.

I know that even with this small production I have to do it right or I'll be horrified. I need a crash refresher course!

Glad to be here

Glad to be here and I guess I

Welcome to ControlBooth, we hope that you enjoy the time to spend here. Hopefully we can provide you with a valuable resource for your technical theatre needs. Feel free to ask any questions you have, and offer up any answers you can. We have lots of info already posted, so the search feature is amazingly useful (though we answer all questions no matter how many times they have been asked, we just grumble about it).

Welcome to the Booth we love to helped the stressed out! Let us know how we can help. There's a ton of information here in the Archives so use the search function. Also check out the terminology that's defined for you in the glossary and collaborative articles (Click "CBWiki" up towards the top on the left). Let us know how we can help by posting your questions in the appropriate column. Always be sure to give us as much information you can about available equipment, budget, facility, etc when posting a question. Post pictures if you don't know what something is. Brands and model numbers are also very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back