hey

Peyton

hello, just getting my word in.
Im currently (2/2/09) a junior in high school, and the TD of the Drama Club. We just got a brand new building this year, complete with a beautiful and perpetually almost-finished theater (they said they would be done in September). Anyway, I go by a couple of names; Peyton Jr, The Peytonator, Peytando, and Pay-Tarrr.

I got into tech by being dropped into the class freshman year, and have taken it ever since. I have worked backstage, done lights, sound, stage managed, designed, painted, and constructed multiple sets, and frequently had to take them down closing night after the show.

Currently I'm looking forward to fiddling around with our nice new light boards, cyc, fly system, and LED lighting (!), as well as designing the most kick-ass set this theater has ever seen.

Welcome Peyton! Glad to have you here. Be sure to use the search function. there is a lot of great information there. If you cannot find your answer there, there are a lot of great people on here that are happ to help get you the information you need.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back