Hey

I'm new here. But oh well with the obvious.
Well my name is Priynk. And Im the assistant tech director at my high school. And to be promoted to tech director next year.
Well i dont think i need to say much since i was referred here by my friend who has stated everything about our new "state of the art" auditorium.

Welcome aboard ! nice to have you. ASk questions, post answers, it's a lot of fun.

I'm new here. But oh well with the obvious.
Well my name is Priynk. And Im the assistant tech director at my high school. And to be promoted to tech director next year.
Well i dont think i need to say much since i was referred here by my friend who has stated everything about our new "state of the art" auditorium.

remind me on monday to take pictures for the people here. I've been meaning to do it but since we've been waiting on the holes for the cabling i haven't gotten to it. since we have them now it's a good time to take pictures.

remind me on monday to take pictures for the people here. I've been meaning to do it but since we've been waiting on the holes for the cabling i haven't gotten to it. since we have them now it's a good time to take pictures.

k i will. If i remember to remind you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back