Hey

Hughesie

no one appears to be coming to the site so i thought i would post something here in the hope that others will join, people like gafftaper and I, have tried to recruit before this with no much luck, so from the bottom of my heart i offer you this good advice, stop being a visitor and get involved in the community. it doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, what matters in that your putting you opinion in on issues of a technical theatre nature.

so a plea to all you "guests" join controlbooth let's get our members up a little more.

no one appears to be coming to the site so i thought i would post something here in the hope that others will join, people like gafftaper and I, have tried to recruit before this with no much luck, so from the bottom of my heart i offer you this good advice, stop being a visitor and get involved in the community. it doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, what matters in that your putting you opinion in on issues of a technical theatre nature.
so a plea to all you "guests" join controlbooth let's get our members up a little more.

YES! Do join we know you are there lurking. Wouldn't you rather have a name and a voice? If Hughesie and I can put aside our differences over the metric system and come together as one. Surely you can take 3 minutes and register.

What do you want us to do record a... HUGHESIE... I've got it! We need to get everyone together and record one of those "We are the world" all star songs to get new people to join Control Booth.

Ok, now work with me...

There comes a time when you give up the metric war
When the world comes together as one.
There are people lurking here
and they need to join control booth,
so they can post too

Chorus:
We are the booth
we are the lamp heads
we are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start posting

2nd chorus could go:
We are the booth
we are the noise boys
we are the ones who make it sound ok so lets start posting.

Help Me Hughesie!! It's a start but it needs work.

and please join control booth you don't know what you are missing!

Gaff, you take that one stanza further and I quit ! :twisted:

so they can post too

Chorus:
We are the booth
we are the lamp heads

2nd chorus could go:
We are the booth
we are the noise boys
and stop procrasnating and get your words down on computer

Haha! This is when I wish that I could dropkick people over an internet connection. :twisted:

Last edited:
I was going to remain silent but I can't. You two are dipsticks. If this goes any further I'll ... I'll ... words fail me.

Just doing what we can to make the booth a more friendly place. Van sounds jealous that we don't have a Carp verse YET.

Gaff, you take that one stanza further and I quit ! :twisted:
I agree... I'm out. I'll go hang out with the IA guys... at least they don't sing.... I would go to LN but those guys will run a joke for 2 weeks without letting up.... humm.... well...

yeah, i think we can turn this into a good thing, join our great booth or we keep singing

and besides i only had a quick look at it, now i have time will really sink my teeth into this pointless project

so they can post too
and share their view

Chorus:
We are the booth
we are the lamp heads
and stop your ghosting

We provide infomation of a technical theme
some of the questions, are quite obsene
but we still try and help, it's the controlbooth way
it helps us sleep better at night
it's the controlbooth way

2nd chorus could go:
We are the booth
we are the noise boys
and stop procrastinating and get your words down on computer

Join controlbooth!

or you could break into your own chorus

alchol not provided

There's one problem with this thread Hughesie. When we did our last big membership drive the active membership was down in the low 290's if I remember correctly. It was so successful that the current total active membership is 314. We were already being successful!!

Go away and stop bothering me.
I was being ironic. It didn't turn sour.I dunno, I did my best, got someone to join and now Gafftaper thinks I have Mutiple Personality Disorder and am in fact two people. "What?" "No" "I've told you not to bother me when I'm posting." "You can come out later when we're alone, cos now the computer is watching."

Hey I got someone to join. She sent me a private message and that was it. Never even set up a profile. So You're doing better than me Logos.

Gaff, i think it worked three new members just joined

it worked, and now we can stop that stupid song

Users who are viewing this thread

Back