Hey.

zac850

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Location
New York
HI and welcome!!!

I hope you have a good time exploring the forums and ask any question you want! No question is to stupid to ask.

See you around the forums
--Zac
 

Mayhem

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
Australia
I would go one step further and say that there is no such thing as a stupid question - only stupid answers.
 

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Location
DC Metro Area
I am not sure that there is even a stupid answer on this site... only answers that generate more discussion ;)

Hey Dith, I am your webmaster, dvsDave, and I just wanted to welcome you to the controlbooth.com community!

hope to see you around the forums!

-dvsDave
 

Dith

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
zac850 said:
HI and welcome!!!

I hope you have a good time exploring the forums and ask any question you want! No question is to stupid to ask.

See you around the forums
--Zac

Haven't had much time yet. Hopefully soon!
 

Dith

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Mayhem said:
I would go one step further and say that there is no such thing as a stupid question - only stupid answers.

I've heard some pretty weird questions.
 

Dith

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
dvsDave said:
I am not sure that there is even a stupid answer on this site... only answers that generate more discussion ;)

Hey Dith, I am your webmaster, dvsDave, and I just wanted to welcome you to the controlbooth.com community!

hope to see you around the forums!

-dvsDave
Hello!