Hey

msr5752

Hi Everyone. I stumbled upon this board and I'm really excited to be here. :) I'm the Assistant PM of a 500 seat house with a 2000 seat on it's way which we will run as well. I also do design as well as production work and I'm working on "Into The Woods". I'm looking to pick up an LSG machine for the show to add another dimension. I know I will be digging around for information. I totally dork out over effects & different looks that is not SOP in community/regional theater. But I don't use effects because I can but when I can I LOVE IT!!!

-Eric

Welcome to the booth. Enjoy reading and please chime in often.

Welcome to CB Eric! Does your venue have a website? We love things like that! Hopefully you will find this to be quite a useful and friendly community. Ask any questions you have, and offer up any answers you can. Make friends with the search feature, there are years of knowledge already on the site. Most of all enjoy it here!

Thanks. :) I will deffidently be spending probabally way too much time digging around here. :D Some days I can't beleive that we actually get paid to do what we do & make a living on it.

-Eric

Welcome to the Booth! While it's great to read, it's even better to post. Jump in and join the conversation! Get to know the search function the archives are full of great stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back