Heya, greetings from the frozen north.

QueenMum

I stumbled on your site courtesy of my search engine. I was looking up info for a ballet company, my current employer. I am a costumer with my own business. I love new challenges, so work for different organizations and individuals. I live near Minneapolis, MN, and am pleased to become a member here on CB. I look forward to reading more of the forums, and perhaps getting to know some of the other members.

Laura
'Soul Expression'
(Queenmum, but that's a story for another time...)

Welcome, Laura. It's a pleasure to have another wardrobe person on the forum. I hope that you'll be able to stir up some conversations!

Anyhow, if you need help navigating the various parts of the Booth, don't be afraid to ask. We don't mind helping to use the search function either.

With the title of your thread I was ready to welcome a fellow Canuck, as many refer to Canada as "The Great White North" or "The Frozen North", among other things.

Regardless welcome to the booth. you may of guessed that I am from Canada.

Its great to see wardrobe people on the forums! That area does not get nearly the activity as most of the site does.

Cheers!

Well Welcome. Frozen North.... hummm! you are just a few miles north of my current abode and work place. (central Iowa) I did a counterweight rigging installation a while back in Barrow Alaska. That IS the frozen north.

Welcome to the Booth QueenMum!

We need more costumers here. We all hope you'll stick around and spread the word among your fellow costumers about us.

Have fun in the forums!:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back