hey'all!

y did u have to put that up hughesie?
:lol:

He has no shame or taste and He'll post anything.
AHHH here it comes again!!!
927d1201304561-new-guy-australia-hughesie.jpg

Notice the resemblance in the way their ear's curve on the outer edge. Note how both noses bend slightly to the left side of the picture. Hair color and style is very similar as well. Does he have a tail?
proxy.php

Last edited:
He has no shame or taste and He'll post anything.
AHHH here it comes again!!!
Does he have a tail?

1. I have plently of taste
2. i don't have a tail
2. eww that picture
3. i can't count:twisted:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH i laugh at that and i still havent seen that picture
shows how much im missing out here:lol:
last time i checked (which was yesterday btw) i didnt think he had one unless he decided to grow one within the last day and 2morrow until i see him next
but still
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

And i haven't told her about the Metric war yet ehehehehe

With your poor grammar and random tagging of a new members post that will end up in the off topic section, yes i think you are.

am i ruining ur rep now am i?
:lol:

Don't worry, you have to have a good reputation in order to have it ruined by someone else. You are merely helping to confirm what we already suspect about Huie.

OI I WASNT THE ONE WHO WAS TAGGING!!

and yeah i do have a pet bilby hopping around my backyard a horse up the street, foxes trying to eat my rabbit and snake lurking in the attic

so really, nothing beats aus:lol:

its always the crazy ones that are attracted to hughesie, why the crazy ones. why couldn't i have a normal one.

*ends thread*

its always the crazy ones that are attracted to hughesie, why the crazy ones. why couldn't i have a normal one.
*ends thread*

Yikes... sounds more like *ends relationship* to me.

Hueie, Something I've learned over my nearly 40 years... who you attract is a reflection of who you are...

ahahaha but which tech person isnt crazy? we're all crazy enough i reckon:lol:

That's not at all true here in the states. We are some of the most calm and boring people you will ever meet. For example Grog12 up there chose his name because it's been 12 years since he has allowed alcohol to touch his lips. Derekleffew is really strict in his personal dating code. He won't go out with women that drink, smoke, dress provocatively, dance, attend movies, listen to rap music, or take the Lord's name in vain. Do you know why Charcoaldabs is so fascinated with the new female members of Control Booth? He goes to a very strict private school and hasn't even seen a girl his age since he was 8 years old. Yep we are a very dull bunch here.

Last edited:
Do you know why Charcoaldabs is so fascinated with the new female members of Control Booth? He goes to a very strict private school and hasn't even seen a girl his age since he was 8 years old..
:evil: Poor O'l Charc

:evil: Poor O'l Charc

It's a sad story. The worst part is the only females he had ever seen before they put him in the private school was his mother and sister. It's no wonder he spends all his time locked in the closet with that cat.

That's not at all true here in the states. We are some of the most calm and boring people you will ever meet. For example Grog12 up there chose his name because it's been 12 years since he has allowed alcohol to touch his lips.

***checks the date*** It isn't April 1st yet or I'd have to edit my name to Grog13.

if this were true so so so many people would be very confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back