HHB CDR882 Dual Deck CD Recorder

bishopthomas

Hello. I'm a Sennheiser/HHB dealer and bought this when it came out. I've only used it in the single digits. And only once was for the reason I purchased it: This is the only unit (at least at the time) that allows continuous recording across decks. At the time I was recording concerts and wanted to use CD as backup. I got this so I could record an entire concert, of any length, onto as many CD's as it took (maximum is 99!).

There are a ton of options for connectivity on this unit, both analog and digital. Word clock I/O. It's really a great device. I wish I could justify keeping it but I'm just not doing the CD thing anymore. Sorry people, get it to me on this century's media!

$800 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_2940.JPG
    IMG_2940.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 23
Hello. I'm a Sennheiser/HHB dealer and bought this when it came out. I've only used it in the single digits. And only once was for the reason I purchased it: This is the only unit (at least at the time) that allows continuous recording across decks. At the time I was recording concerts and wanted to use CD as backup. I got this so I could record an entire concert, of any length, onto as many CD's as it took (maximum is 99!).

There are a ton of options for connectivity on this unit, both analog and digital. Word clock I/O. It's really a great device. I wish I could justify keeping it but I'm just not doing the CD thing anymore. Sorry people, get it to me on this century's media!

$800 OBO

I am looking for one of these recorders! Please contact me:

[email protected]

Peter

Peter, welcome to the booth. If you notice at the bottom left of the post, you will see that this was from March 16th, 2014. While it is possible that it might still be available, I wouldn't count on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back