Hi all

Ric

Hi All,
Am a new member here but an avid lurker in various lighting/theatre/audio newsgroups around the world. I don't often post as there's usually the same thing said by others much better than I could. :)

I've been in & out of live entertainment for over 20 years, occasionally performing in bands or on stage, but most often behind the scenes making it all happen. I work full time in technical Theatre nowdays here in Melbourne.

Welcome aboard Ric.

Hopefully you'll find this site as useful as the rest of us. As for lurking, what you have to say may be more useful than you might think. If you can contribute to a discussion, please do. Who knows? You just might bring something into the forums that the rest of us overlooked.

Last edited:
Hey Ric, I think you'll find that posting is addictive. I was around here a couple months before I started posting. Then I got started and couldn't stop. The community is great, jump in and have a voice.

'Twould seem none of the Aussies on here have said welcome. I may be a Sydneysider, but accept a belated welcome...

Werribee... Don't you have a wildlife sanctuary down there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back