hi everybody

Hi there. My name is wade and I'm in charge of production at the War Eagle Supper Club in Auburn, Al.

I found this site and joined up because there is always something to be learned and questions to ask. I also liked how broad the topics are, everything from sound to lighting and theater.

Well, it's a pleasure to be here.

Last edited:
It's a pleasure to have you here.

Join in on the discussion, ask questions, answer questions, use the search feature! There's a lot of good reading here.

Welcome to the booth! Don't be shy, post your questions. We are also a curious bunch so tell us more about what exactly is the War Eagle Supper Club.

The Supper Club is a music venue in Auburn AL. The layout is pretty much a roadhouse but that's part of it's charm. Not to mention it's been there for 71 years with live music for the past 31.

I run double stacked PAS cabs per side, qsc power and a yamaha mc 32/12 front of house console. My monitor board is a 24x8 soundcraft. It all sounds good for what it is.

Bands start at midnight and run till about 4 in the morning. National acts usually start closer to 10:30. We see some long hours.

Sounds like fun. Welcome again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back