Hi everybody

olyly94

Hello! I'm Ly,

Currently, I run the Technical crew at my high school, and have the chance to work of the few fully-fledged H.S Theatres left in operation in my area.

Thanks to walking in here for the first time three years ago, I decided my path to this Industry which i nad never previously considered.

Nice to meet you all.

Hello! I'm Ly,

Currently, I run the Technical crew at my high school, and have the chance to work of the few fully-fledged H.S Theatres left in operation in my area.

Thanks to walking in here for the first time three years ago, I decided my path to this Industry which i nad never previously considered.

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome form Downnder

Welcome Aboard!

Hello! I'm Ly,

Nice to meet you all.
@olyly94 Welcome to the Control Booth Forum, there are worse places you could be.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Hello! I'm Ly,

Nice to meet you all.

I'm glad that you found us, and found us helpful. Though we are mostly North American-centric, we will do our best to keep you moving along in your career.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard! Reminds me of my first post on CB 6 years ago (I was in high school then). I've changed a lot since then (for the better) but CB helped me every step of the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back