Hi everyone...looking forward to getting some help! :)

Im new and decided to join this site to find out how to operate my old school NSI NCM 7216 Memory light controller.

I find the manual is extremely difficult to follow. Im a newbie in every sense of the word. Right now working with a few cans and other lights for an outdoor night concert at a friends church.
I also am doing a teleprompter with lyrics for the band....so I really need to learn how to program scenes in so I dont go insane trying to do both.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Welcome!

I like you already, you fix spelling mistakes!

Welcome to the Booth.

As for your NSI problems, do a search and if you don't find an answer to your questions, post a new thread in the lighting forum.

Teleprompter questions.... ask them in the Multi-media, projection, and show control forum.

I'm sure we can help with whatever you need.

Hi!

I hope that once you find your answers that you will stick around the forums. I am sure that you will be able to find a lot of helpful information and may be surprised when you can offer some of your own.

Hello and Welcome!

Hope all goes well with running both lights and teleprompt...I have had similar cases. Organization goes a long way :grin:

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back