Hi from Morehead, KY

Douglas V.

Hello all,

I am the Production Director at Crosspoint Church in Morehead, KY fairly new at leading production. I have done lighting tech since I was 15 years old and I love that I get to do this as my job. We are a mobile church so we deal with portable issues all the time and have been starting to implement stage design. This is an awesome site and thanks for all the help.

Welcome. Please tell me more what you mean by "mobile" church? A circuit each week or new every service?

Meaning that we meet at a high school and have to load-in load-out every Sunday. Set up stage design and some lighting, sound, and some media elements. Mostly by volunteers. We have two trailers full of our equipment one of them is full of toys and things for the kiddo's. The other trailer is our production equipment. Thankfully the high school we meet at has a lot of lighting and some sound equipment installed on a permeant basis in their auditorium. We have three services that are the same each service and then we break down.

OK. I get that. Not at a different high school each week or three different in ones weekend. Seems not uncommon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back