Hi from Seattle

Hi!

I am a Middle School Drama Teacher in Seattle, WA. (Bellevue Actually!)

I have been teaching for six years now and I am always seeking new and or improve ways of doing things so I am hoping to learn! Since I have to do EVERYTHING myself, without a Tech director or anyone else, I thought that I would see what I coulc learn here!
Thanks,
Ginny

Welcome Ginny. Great to have you here. Be sure to check out the Wiki and the search function. If you would not mind telling us where you heard about the site, that would be great. We can be a nosy bunch around here. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Welcome to the Booth! If you ever have any questions that require a little local information let me know I'm just on the other side of the lake. I've got lots of friends and connections around town, I'm sure I can help you find whomever or whatever you may need... except money, you'll have to find your own money. ;) I'm old friends with the T.D. at Eastlake H.S. (She's a member here but hasn't logged on in a year or so). If you aren't to far from there I bet she would be willing to help you out from time to time as well.

Stick around here, use the search function, and you can learn a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back