HI NAMES MIKE

Dang Hughesie, that's one delicious looking cat... Slow roasted over apple wood with jalapeño mango chutney. :drool:

Check out the toes on that kiwi! I can just imagine it tripping over something and rolling by in a blur of fur.

It certainly does look like a cartoon character. But then Australia is the home of odd looking creatures. Like Logos!

Hey Logos, I went shopping at Archie Mcphee last night. It was hard but I had to resist purchasing the Yodeling Pickle. My wife was buying some interesting things for a Christmas gift exchange at work. I did buy an AV Club pennant for my wall and a Despair Pennant as a gift for a friend who teaches Chemistry. Thought it was perfect for his classroom.

But I digress. Back to eating small cute animals...

............................................But I digress. Back to eating small cute animals...

"Chipmunks roasting on an open fire,
Hot Sauce dripping from their toes.
Little rats, been filleted by the choir,
And skewers shoved right through thier nose,
Everybody knows
Some pepper and and a Garlic clove,
Help to make them seasoned right........."

God I love Christmas!

Twisted Christmas, I must go get all my CD's now and rip them to my laptop!

Twisted Christmas, I must go get all my CD's now and rip them to my laptop!

The creator of Twisted Christmas is Bob Rivers who does a local morning radio show here. He's SO hillarious. Be sure to stop by his website sometime and check out his non-christmas stuff. Some of it is local humor but a lot of it is national and very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back