Hi there

Hey there
I'm from Silver City, NM
I've been involved with Theater and Theater production in Silver for about 6 years now, a lot of it Western New Mexico University in the Expressive Arts Departments.
I'm the Master Electrician at the Fine Arts Center Theater at the university (although my official title on my contract is "FACT assistant", I'm essentially the ME.)
I'm a senior at Aldo Leopold High School and I plan to go to college and get a BFA in Theater Design and Production. I'm still working on where to go still. hehe.

I can't wait to get out there into the professional world, out of this small town.
Although I have had a fun time here.

I look forward to conversing with all of you
=)

Thanks

Thanks for joining the friendly faces and personalities of the ControlBooth, lighttech11. It sounds as though you have gotten your feet wet, and you are looking for more. That's a good thing, for sure.
While filling the shoes of the ME at the university while attending high school, are you not considering this local educational establishment, or just having a look around? (The memory of out-of-state tuition brings a sharp pain to my billfold...)

Welcome aboard-

Welcome to CB. We have a vast collection of members from all aspects of the industry, and they are all willing to share knowledge (for the most part ;) ). So ask any questions you have, and offer up any answers you can, and you may find that you don't want to leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back