hi

rool1980

hello everyone, i'm new, i need to get some help for the problem that i have in the VL 3000 (1200w), the lamp starts but it keeps blinking and it does fully go on.
thank u.

Welcome to the Booth. I started to move this thread to the Lighting forum then discovered you had already posted over there and have some responses.

Hang out a while. I'm sure the guys in Lighting will be able to help you with your question and if you stay a while longer you'll learn a lot of other things too.

Don't forget to use the search function and check out our wiki.

THANK u for your help, whats the wiki, i'm new to all of that?

http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/cb-wiki/The wiki is up towards the top of the page on the left. Click the little drop down square after the word CBWiki. The Glossary is a list of currently 1062 terms defined by our members. We have a couple guys here working like crazy on it who add a dozen terms every day. A long time ago we said forget Wikipedia, we want the best on-line dictionary of theatrical terms... and in my opinion that's what we've got. The Collaborative Articles is a set of articles co-written by our members on major topics that come up over and over. There's a whole text book full of information in the wiki.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back