The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

hi

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by rool1980, May 1, 2009.

1. rool1980

rool1980 Member

hello everyone, i'm new, i need to get some help for the problem that i have in the VL 3000 (1200w), the lamp starts but it keeps blinking and it does fully go on.
    thank u.

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth. I started to move this thread to the Lighting forum then discovered you had already posted over there and have some responses.

Hang out a while. I'm sure the guys in Lighting will be able to help you with your question and if you stay a while longer you'll learn a lot of other things too.

Don't forget to use the search function and check out our wiki.

3. rool1980

rool1980 Member

THANK u for your help, whats the wiki, i'm new to all of that?

4. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    The wiki is up towards the top of the page on the left. Click the little drop down square after the word CBWiki. The Glossary is a list of currently 1062 terms defined by our members. We have a couple guys here working like crazy on it who add a dozen terms every day. A long time ago we said forget Wikipedia, we want the best on-line dictionary of theatrical terms... and in my opinion that's what we've got. The Collaborative Articles is a set of articles co-written by our members on major topics that come up over and over. There's a whole text book full of information in the wiki.

Last edited: May 3, 2009
    rool1980 and (deleted member) like this.