Hi.

For years it was the ONLY movie my wife and I owned. Which I realize is, Inconceivable!

That aint my cousin, that's my brother/uncle. :twisted:

So is this more appropriate?

Sorry, I didn't have time to Photoshop it right.

Attachments

• Vandeliverance.jpg
    Vandeliverance.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 8
So, Never get involved in a land war in asia, never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line and never assume an Australian doesn't know his films.

And remember Australia is where the colourless and odourless poison iocane comes from.

And remember Australia is where the colourless and odourless poison iocane comes from.

CRAP! Van remember to never get into drinking game with Chris or Logos. They may not be able to spell colorless or odorless but you can bet they have built up an immunity to iocane.

Can you imagine playing "wheel of Fortune" in Austrailia?

"I'd like to buy a vowel, an O. Ok I'd like to buy another vowel, an U, I'd like to guess, is it Colour?"

Can you imagine playing "wheel of Fortune" in Austrailia? "I'd like to buy a vowel, an O. Ok I'd like to buy another vowel, an U, I'd like to guess, is it Colour?"

I'd worry about the wheel spinning properly... I suppose it would only spin counterclockwise.

I'd worry about the wheel spinning properly... I suppose it would only spin counterclockwise.

You know I had forgotten about that. Does your head spin counter clockwise when you get a hangover in Sydney?

So, a hangover? That must be what you get when you drink american beer because Australian beer is the food of the gods and simply makes you feel great. For ever.

So, a hangover? That must be what you get when you drink american beer because Australian beer is the food of the gods and simply makes you feel great. For ever.

You need to come to Oregon, Capital of the Micro-brewerys. WE have the best in the world. Germany wishes it had Hops like ours ! < not that I'm prejudiced or anything>

I love micro brewery beers. I am so sick of the chemical mass produced stuff. That's why I liked the UK there was a lot of micro breweries there. We are actually pretty good here in Adelaide too. Several pretty good ones. If I ever get to Oregon (pretty unlikely) you'll have to introduce me to some local brew.

Gentlemen... if those to whom I'm referring are actually gentlemen rather than say bogans... I think we need to pull the hijack back a little. Just because some of us are of legal age... that's 18 down here - not your silly 21... doesn't mean that the main populous of the readership are. So perhaps there is another time and / or place for the discussion of adult beverages and microbreweries...

and in other news: to take note of the other longest hijack that is currently taking place... if your not keeping up with it we are having issues making a CB song...

Well I'm not sure what a "bogan" is but I think we are all probably closer to one of those than a gentleman.

This hijack thread is way more interesting than that one. We aren't just making up songs, we are having a cultural exchange across the globe. It's high society at it's best in this thread... now back to the beer.

I think I resent that bogan label, I am a complete gentleman, I haven't burped in anyones face for weeks.
What we seem to have here is a failure to communicate. Boiled eggs anyone?

Now looking things up, I believe that a bogan may be equivalent to some combination of these terms you lot use: rednecks, jocks and trailer park trash. Perhaps this explains it better than I can: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bogan

And now I think about it, perhaps we aren't bogans. After all we're discussing upper class beer, not whatever was cheapest at the bottlo or Beam & coke or something...

After all we're discussing upper class beer, not whatever was cheapest at the bottlo or Beam & coke or something...

i'll take a glass of Walker blue on the rocks any day.

Hmm.. it got quite there for over 24 hours...

Did you Aussies go drink so much that you can't type? We don't do that here in the States. It's over 21 only and everyone drinks responsibly just until lightly buzzed... never to excess.

Hmm... 8 hours have passed. They must still be drinking. Wow things are different down under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back