Hi!

stageboss

Greetings from Sherwood Forest. I am new here..I am getting ready to do" A Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood". Outside! Ideas about lighting with footers would help! Putting up big light trees not an option. I look forward to learning great things from others in the industry!

Welcome to CB stageboss,

That sounds like an intresting project to undertake and i can't wait to hear how it goes. you might want to try posting in the lighting section to get more suggestions on your project, also if you can give them some more detail they might be able to help you a bit more.

such as what lights do you have and how and what dimmers your using. good luck

Welcome to the booth! This is the perfect palce to find answers to your questions, although I'm personally a little dense when it comes to lighting myself -lights on go, lights go off pretty much covers it for me - However, there are some truly gifted folks here that are ready, willing and able to help you out. But to do that, you have to post!

Welcome Aboard!
We're certainly willing to help out, it's what we do, stick our noses in other peoples business all the time ! :mrgreen:

Personally, I love outdoor / enviromental theatre, but most places I've done show outdoors have either been dedicated open air theatres or just used ambient lighting. Post some questions in the lighting forum giving secifics about the venue, power availiblity etc. and I'm sure you'll get a lot of answer, and more than few questions.

Wait, outdoor theatre in Georgia? In Summer? Isn't that being a piece of meat at a barbeque ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back