Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 13, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 08, 2022 * 8 posts * 235 views
Uncle Dirtnap said: Background: Small community theatre, a venerable ETC Express 24/48, and a big musical. I am experienced but rusty - I was a lighting design major in college in the mid 90s, and ... Read more >>
April 06, 2022 * 10 posts * 384 views
Will_Williams said: Hello everyone, This is my first post and I need help with a project. I need to create a lighting scenario for a dance performance. The dancer wants to work with vessels of water ... Read more >>
April 05, 2022 * 5 posts * 233 views
Lansledo said: Can anyone help me!! I started programing Top 40 midi files in the the late 80's. I have more than 2000 songs programmed. My problem started when a friend came over and started ... Read more >>
April 08, 2022 * 3 posts * 97 views
Stagemanager01 said: I picked up a ETC Ion Classic. Everything seems to be working, but 2 submasters (18 & 22), so they aren't even in the same sub groupings. I know probably calling ETC is my best ... Read more >>
April 10, 2022 * 4 posts * 142 views
Jay Ashworth said: In my new house, we have an iMac in the booth, that I would like to Dante up to the Yamaha QL-5. I have gathered that one does not want to mix one's Dante and general IP traffic. ... Read more >>
April 10, 2022 * 2 posts * 88 views
Ravenbar said: The school I do the lighting(just the spring musical but they keep whatever rig I put up in place for the entire year with minimal mods(I almost suspect they think I'd be upset ... Read more >>
April 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 138 views
BCAP said: There's probably no good answer for this but I thought I'd ask anyway. Some of the theaters I work in use microphones that utilize these microdot cables, are these fairly common? ... Read more >>
April 07, 2022 * 2 posts * 145 views
BCAP said: I'd like to respectfully ask for recommendations/advice for a speaker install and I thank you in advance for any advice you can offer. My friend has decided to install a permanent ... Read more >>
April 11, 2022 * 6 posts * 349 views
FMEng said: Pardon me if this is a repeat. At my church, I went with Shure QLX-D. It was a couple of years ago, so EW-D and SLX-D didn't exist then. They've been flawless for me, indistinguishable ... Read more >>
April 08, 2022 * 11 posts * 198 views
Kozak said: It doesnt loo like what the instructions say. here: [link] It seems to just boot up to the regular hard drive instead of prompting me to update.. I can start the update manually, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back