Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 20, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 14, 2022 * 16 posts * 402 views
thelatinist said: We're staging David Ives' Mere Mortals and I've been tasked with constructing a mock steel girder, about 8' in length, that can support the weight of three people but still be ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 11 posts * 404 views
Radio said: This may be obvious to some, but I've been working on theatre lights since the '70s and it's not obvious to me. If you upgrade and install a full LED based lighting system in a ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 20 posts * 543 views
Jay Ashworth said: What would you think if you looked at the panel schedule for a PAC, and all the panels had local, breaker protected surge protection devices on the side *except the one that fed ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 140 views
calmartine1 said: I've got two places I work at, and I take backups of the consoles I use just in case. There's an LS9 and an M7CL. I know that I can open the .L9A files or the .M7C files using ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 2 posts * 126 views
Grant Powicki said: I have 6 colorchanger scrollers chained, and all getting power and data but none are responding and all are reporting a Position error. Any advice? Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 3 posts * 84 views
Robert F Jarvis said: We want to rear project onto a scrim. The images will be homogonous colors, and we will not be crossfading thorough scrim at all. We have two scrims, a white one and a black one. ... Read more >>
April 15, 2022 * 1 post * 69 views
ALT2870 said: Does anyone know if you can add a custom fixture in Palette, or even editing an existing one would be nice. I would send the attributes list but those days are long gone. Read more >>
April 14, 2022 * 7 posts * 355 views
Lburners said: I picked up a couple American DJ Encore Profile Pro WW 260W to do some testing. I fill in what I get for results. Read more >>
April 15, 2022 * 6 posts * 262 views
News
brucek said: Nothing like a good political light fight! [link] So does the Russian Embassy just happen to have a spotlight and operator...just in case? Read more >>
April 14, 2022 * 5 posts * 271 views
almorton said: This week we finally got our LED houselights commissioned. We installed ETC/Arc system, and I recall some time ago when I mentioned this that there was some interest in how they ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back