Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 28, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 23, 2021 * 12 posts * 221 views
Robert F Jarvis said: A real novice question here. We have some moving heads we want to mount on some bars over our theater stage. Should we mount them so the menu side is toward the audience and the ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 8 posts * 241 views
Stuart R said: Background: school theatre program with a 24' wide x 16' deep thrust stage plopped at one end of a cafeteria. [There is a proscenium opening behind, and the stage extends another ... Read more >>
April 19, 2021 * 20 posts * 424 views
Sargent01 said: Question for you, (or anyone who reads this) I never really used palettes, and I'm really just having a hard time with the interface (which I know probably sounds stupid). I have ... Read more >>
April 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 132 views
hamlett22 said: I have a Unison lighting controller that operates our work lights for daily Theatre usage. The cable got pulled out of the connector and I am trying to figure out which color cable ... Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 281 views
Safety
Jason BAnks said: Hi All, I am looking for a regulation. I have always heard that when running cables for audio, video, lighting for a production that you should not run those lines across a Fire ... Read more >>
April 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 128 views
Tower of Terror Theater said: So I am looking for a pico projector to project onto a fogger output coming from a genie bottle spout to recreate an effect reminiscent of the Twilight Zone episode "The Man in ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 11 posts * 420 views
Bill Hewlett - ImageCue said: I didn't expect my question to drive this much discussion. I asked the question because I am in the process of producing a tutorial video for using ImageCue with ETC Eos based ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 159 views
ALF said: Why am I getting this message? I can't get past it. Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 29 posts * 933 views
morganmac said: Thanks, all. We were gifted a large amount of muslin a few years ago and haven't really had a use for it yet, so that was part of the cost-saving theory behind this possibility. ... Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 112 views
What Rigger? said: Hey, if anyone has a contact with the aerialist riggers at EDC Las Vegas this year, could you DM me? Trying to help a friend with an aerialist rigging issue. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back