Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 03, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 27, 2022 * 13 posts * 270 views
jack63ss said: We have an older receiver that I would like to connect the headphone jack of an MP3 players to for playback, but the only available input is RCA phono jacks. I have an adapter, ... Read more >>
August 01, 2022 * 15 posts * 265 views
megand said: hi- i have an old light that i think could be from around 1960 (our best guess is a 1960 lekolite, but we could be completely wrong). we're trying to get it to work again but the ... Read more >>
July 29, 2022 * 11 posts * 349 views
roooozoooo said: Hey everyone! I am in need of some help. I just became a Pastor of a church and have been updating the church visually. We are a pretty small assembly. Our sanctuary seats about ... Read more >>
July 31, 2022 * 8 posts * 252 views
gafftaper said: Saw this video and thought it was pretty amazing when you think about all the technology going on to make it possible. I'm sure the backpacks cost a lot more than I'm willing to ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 9 posts * 259 views
Lin said: Hi all, I'm here with a rather strange request. For background, my university degree is in Theatre Design and Technology with a "focus" in lighting technology (hehe). I have worked ... Read more >>
July 31, 2022 * 7 posts * 170 views
Robert F Jarvis said: Director wants 3 foor high letters C L U E for the play Clue. Wants them with adjustable (DMX) colors. I've made shallow hollow boxes with LED tape around the inside perimeter ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 14 posts * 336 views
mhey10 said: We're trying to decide between Chamsys MQ70 and Onyx NX4. Need opinions, suggestions and advice. We would have to learn the one we pick. Currently we have an ETC Express 72/144. ... Read more >>
July 29, 2022 * 4 posts * 204 views
Wally Eastland said: Hi all, I'm looking for some thoughts on good ways to disguise floor-based temporary lighting structures used in spaces such as expensive homes, museums, and other non purpose ... Read more >>
July 28, 2022 * 2 posts * 299 views
News
gafftaper said: A large section of video screen fell during a concert in Hong Kong. There are multiple videos of the accident online. I link to the one below as it is the least disturbing. Other ... Read more >>
July 28, 2022 * 3 posts * 150 views
Aaron S. said: Hey, just curious, what is the best way you've found to store Littlites in your venue that doesn't just become a tangled mess. I have about 2 dozen and they range in generation. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back