Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 07, 2021 * 22 posts * 328 views
Jay Ashworth said: I'm trying to figure out whether Pro-Gaff red or burgundy will match my theatre's wall paint well enough I can use it to hide some camera cabling... without having to buy it first. ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 18 posts * 183 views
jtweigandt said: Is this a program or signage or both? Sneakernet and the raspberry pi running an image of raspberry pi video looper. Use a pi3 variant so you have nice hdmi out and standard usb ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 16 posts * 248 views
crippit said: We have a Strand SP/40 Lighting Console from the 1960's to Giveaway to a collector or museum. We're located in Montreal, Canada. If you're interested let me know. It's in semi-working ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 18 posts * 339 views
gafftaper said: One second point that I feel compelled to make is Chauvet DJ, American DJ, and Elation DJ are all legitimate brands. I would avoid any of the dozens of the other random manufacturers. ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 191 views
tymckz said: I have a group that wants to use our theatre lights for their classes. They would be on 3, 6, 8, 10 hours in a row at times. I'm just wondering the drawback for them to be used ... Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 12 posts * 220 views
gafftapegreenia said: Heres a curious product I discovered recently, apparently its even UL approved. A modular, configurable NEMA series plug end. *Could* be a handy thing to have bumping around in ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 10 posts * 163 views
Alfonso said: Hello, this may sound like a dumb question. but are there any reputable online training programs for theater fly rail system and rigging safety? not necessarily certifications ... Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 125 views
almorton said: We recently did Robin Hood with the young players. This year the set was practically an open stage, just some painted rostra as props. One of them was to have a small campfire ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 247 views
macsound said: Wondering how you handle background music playback? Wondering because I'm tired of my personal devices being tethered wherever the music is being played. I've purchased and used ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 6 posts * 189 views
BillESC said: Todays 20 minute install. U859QL 18.5" gooseneck mic and AT8662 shock mount. Image  Read more >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back