Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
August 19, 2022 · Amazon · $11.95​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
Amiers said - I haven't touched a BNC connector since I was introduced to this little bad boy. Jonard Tools RBNC-12 BNC Connector Tool, 12" [link]
August 16, 2022 · None · $89.95​
Multimedia, Projection, and Show Control​
Footer said - After a few years, a pandemic, and a child I'm finally getting this product launched. I have always wanted a nice control box for Qlab that gives me a solid "go" button and a few additional controls to make one off events go smoothly. Qlab is great, using a keyboard to control it isn't. Been playing with the design for ...
April 20, 2022 · Amazon · $39.99​
Lighting and Electrics​
halenono said - I use one of these: [link] I didn't purchase it specifically for this purpose, but I had it laying around and it works great. IIRC, I gave the WAN port on the device a static IP on the lighting network (no DHCP on the lighting network, everything is statically assigned). I have a hidden SSID that I can connect my phone ...
Highlighted posts
August 22, 2022 * 23 posts * 339 views
Dibio said: Hello. Can anyone suggest a solution to my little project? I need to create an illusion of multiple camera flashes firing and sync it to the corresponding sound. The idea is to ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 7 posts * 361 views
derekleffew said: No, it has nothing to do with Joseph Levy (and brothers) or Edward Kook and their company. Students only for one week, please. Read more >>
August 16, 2022 * 9 posts * 443 views
Footer said: After a few years, a pandemic, and a child I'm finally getting this product launched. I have always wanted a nice control box for Qlab that gives me a solid "go" button and a few ... Read more >>
August 22, 2022 * 4 posts * 104 views
Gage said: Not really any questions to answer with this one, was just going through some pallets of old gear and stumbled across this monster. Interesting form factor, technically a dimmer ... Read more >>
August 15, 2022 * 8 posts * 411 views
Hollie said: I do lighting in a theatre that is a black box theatre under a tension wire grid. The production manager has been asking me about the possibility of getting a cyc and what would ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 2 posts * 187 views
News
derekleffew said: Not many remember that Las Vegas' first Cirque show was a sit-down of touring show Nouvelle Experience, in their ubiquitous blue and white tent behind the Mirage Nov. '92 - Nov. ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 6 posts * 518 views
MikeDonovan said: Here's the opinion of a festival designer: I've seen a lot of designers come through my festivals with a lot of different acts. Their shows have ranged from punt shows off of my ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 6 posts * 365 views
BCAP said: Since Daniel answered your question on the flatted round I wanted to offer more information on a D solution: To punch holes for D type panel connectors I use a 15/16" standard ... Read more >>
August 18, 2022 * 5 posts * 455 views
nealgrover said: I'm typically paying $85 to see my daughter in Equity shows 3-5 hours from nyc. They sell out. Non-equity resident cast summer stock theaters as low as $35/seat but they pay the ... Read more >>
August 15, 2022 * 31 posts * 1,138 views
Starr T. said: My experience with Crestron is its rather "sensitive/ delicate". Every time we have an electrical storm in the area of our conference center, the system gets quiorky, and needs ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back