Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 08, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 133 views
NJLX said: I use touchscreens all the time, for moving lights and LEDs. Groups are easy enough to just remember numbers and use the keypad, but when you're trying to remember color palettes, ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 43 views
SteveMcQueen said: Bare with me explaining how I have this set up. But I have an issue I need immediate help with. I have a 12v battery that powers a DMX decoder. Something like this. [link] So DC+, ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 8 posts * 173 views
Jon Majors said: Does anyone have plans on how to make s DIY snow cradle? What materials do you use? How do you attach it? I have to make one in 2 days. It'll span the width of the stage, about ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 8 posts * 176 views
ACTSTech said: And when I worked on a production of Hair, and the actors were, ahem, not wearing costumes at the opening of act 2, the ultra-violet body paint they wore ended up all over the ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 235 views
kicknargel said: Bidding a set that uses OSB as a visual element. Has anyone ever found OSB without printing on the face? Or some solvent that would get it off? Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 10 posts * 124 views
Van said: Turntables are a PITA! if you do some searching on here you will find a TON of articles and post from folks talking about the advantages of motorized or not. Some of the things ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 257 views
Mistermon said: Hello CB, I have an odd question which I think will require some trial and error, but wanted to ask the group if anyone had any experience in what I'm considering. Background: ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 101 views
microstar said: What is the standard center to center distance for rope locks on a counterweight system? Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 140 views
RonaldBeal said: All of the A market amphitheaters and most of the B market amphitheaters have permanent follow spot positions. Usually one of several flavors. For Amphitheaters with extended roofs ... Read more >>
November 29, 2021 * 12 posts * 425 views
Malabaristo said: Wait, what? Are you saying that some people choose to do something other than match the physical arrangement of the monitors? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around any ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back