Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 15, 2021 * 20 posts * 536 views
John Noah said: So lighting tech is always changing, I want some options to demo some led lekos. Truth is, I'm tired of cutting jels and I want something that can get me some what close. I demoed ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 307 views
mhey10 said: Does anyone have a way to replace or repair the touchpad on a 72/144 ETC express. It is needed to work with moving fixtures. FYI we are a nonprofit and cannot afford a newer console. Read more >>
December 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 211 views
RonaldBeal said: Task: Attach 2"O.D. aluminum round pipe to a 2" O.D. Square pipe, at 90 degrees. I have seen : [link] But I recall using something similar to a rotolock that could do either (round ... Read more >>
December 16, 2021 * 11 posts * 306 views
Safety
brucek said: So not directly theatre related....except that it all falls under The-public-should-be-able-to-assume-its-safe-to-attend-an-event, and its good to remind ourselves about how much ... Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 5 posts * 198 views
hoosierman said: Is there a way to pile on an effect with rate and size control from a Sub, on a group of movers positioned in a cue? Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 240 views
bobgaggle said: Doing some preplanning for a tv set with 5 small (16" side) periaktoi nestled in a little cove in the wall. I wonder what you guys have done when it comes to locking them in place. ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 32 posts * 669 views
derekleffew said: Did you tin the wire end and then apply heat and more solder after crimping, or did you dip the entire terminal in a solder pot as was practice at a certain San Francisco shop ... Read more >>
December 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 169 views
kramerkales said: I am having trouble integrating Qlab 4 and my Midas M32 console. My ideal end result would be to have the assign section buttons of the M32 be able to control "GO", "Panic", "Next ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 196 views
Safety
Colin said: I have two studio theaters and a bigger stage at my new gig. The mainstage dimmer room had an exorbitant number of "spare" D20s stacked in a corner when I started, which tingled ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 40 posts * 1,124 views
MNicolai said: Easy. Henceforth, instead of "6-inch" frames, they shall now be known as "6-ish" frames. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back