Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 230 views
Jason Antwi-Appah said: Hello everyone! I know this is a very broad question, but here goes: I'm mixing my school's musical in a couple weeks, and I was wondering how one learns how to mix a show for ... Read more >>
December 20, 2021 * 11 posts * 335 views
Rob Edmunds said: Ahoy all, I have a pair of old pin spots (simple PAR cans) which use a GE 4515 30 watt bulb. It is rated as a 5 degree spread. I have several spare bulbs. I am having difficulty ... Read more >>
December 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 145 views
jds10011 said: Looking at doing a small gig in a space that (for no apparent reason) has exclusively GFCI outlets. (No water anywhere in evidence, fully indoors, and built in the last decade.) ... Read more >>
December 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 111 views
Terry Wilkie said: Here's the sales brochure from the Colortran Color Arc 2000. This light was a rebranded Japanese import that blew everything away (for its time). Incredible brightness in a small, ... Read more >>
December 21, 2021 * 11 posts * 495 views
Safety
TimMc said: Here in My Faire City, a few years back, a child was electrocuted at an itinerant carnival when a feeder cable with defective insulation came into contact with "bike rack" barricade, ... Read more >>
December 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 362 views
News
NJJerrySmith said: I'm also grateful that my company is vaxed/masked/and 2x weekly testing. I'm also concerned about the state of the last batch of Broadway cancellations happening at/after curtain. ... Read more >>
December 20, 2021 * 1 post * 69 views
Terry Wilkie said: Hi, I am in the process of cleaning out my road box and ran across a number of old equipment manuals. This seemed like the perfect place to preserve them. Regards, Terry Read more >>
December 23, 2021 * 28 posts * 1,064 views
dvsDave said: All of the digital intercom systems have some sort of optional interface to interact with analog 2 channel systems. You can build hybrid systems. I have a client that needs some ... Read more >>
December 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 362 views
Derek220 said: Another encouragement for the global rate master. I used to have an fx rate and fx size fader for every effect (so each effect could be brought in/out gradually and the rate could ... Read more >>
December 20, 2021 * 9 posts * 566 views
dvsDave said: I'm going to go ahead and warn against this. The ETC Nomad EDU package is for a student or faculty in an educational setting. You can totally buy a Nomad at regular price, but ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back