Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 02, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 25, 2022 * 16 posts * 540 views
DELO72 said: Are you folks planning on attending? So far the Exhibitor turnout looks to be quite high, but with Omicron running rampant across the globe, I'm thinking we are going to sadly ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 27 posts * 728 views
dpak said: I have a hoist that I would like to hang from one of the pipes. It will lower and raise a disco ball. The total weight is about 25 pounds (20 for the hoist, 5 for the ball). The ... Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 3 posts * 124 views
Voltztron said: Hello. I am trying to find gel frames for an Altman 3 cell cyc light for our local high school. The frame size is 8 3/4 x 13. We need 3 of them. I can't find them online or locally. ... Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 3 posts * 154 views
jcslighting said: I recently picked up 5 of these Elation fixtures but they did not have the omega brackets required to hang them from a truss/batten. I looked online and no one seems to carry them ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 4 posts * 263 views
videographer said: Hi all. Like just about everyone in the video production world, most of my portable tungsten lights are gathering dust and being replaced with LEDs of varying capability. But I ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 4 posts * 166 views
LesWilson said: We're doing Little Mermaid and I'm concerned about marking the floor. Cinderella and all its high heels did a number on the steps. We have a manufactured wood floor. Are there ... Read more >>
January 29, 2022 * 2 posts * 142 views
JimmyM said: Hello, I am just doing some research for my university as the cable management is lacking. I am curious to see what others are doing to store/organize cable. Currently they have ... Read more >>
January 29, 2022 * 3 posts * 157 views
Stuart R said: Hey y'all, Here's today's puzzler: I want to build something that looks like two sections of wooden fence (three 36" posts with two stacked 60" horizontal rails connecting posts ... Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 2 posts * 82 views

Users who are viewing this thread

Back